cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How switch off Order Responce in MM-SUS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I was checking the documentation about MM-SUS and it always says that Order Response can be optional; however, when I send a PO from R/3 to SUS is always needed.

Vendors have to confirm the PO in order to create the ASN.

I tried changing the inforecord, if field "Ackn.Rqd" is not selected, I can't create any follow-on document (POR and ASN) in SUS, but if I select it and field "Conf.Ctrl" has the value "0004" (only ASN), the inbound idoc gets a error (error 51). So, only the combination "Ackn.Rqd" selected and "Conf.Ctrl" with value "0001" (Confirmation and ASN) is working correctly.

How can be the Order Response optional?

Thanks,

Ivá

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried both cases, if I don't select "Ackn.Rqd", I can't create any follow-on document (POR and ASN) in SUS.

And if I selecte the control key "0004" the error 51 says "Confirmation control key 0004 for confirmation category 2 not maintained"

Ivá

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Logon to your backend system and go to the path SPRO > MM> Purchasing --> Confirmations -->Setup confirmation control key.

You will have 0001 and also 0004. This will have things like create inbouddelivery, POD relevant and all.

Findout the entries in both by selecting the confirmation sequence, here you should two entries one for Order response(AB) and other for ASN ( LA) to have both active in your system.

What is the error in your idoc with the status 51?

Is it something like "orderacknowledgment AB not found".

Then you dont have AB for this key 0004.

Best regards,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Try giving no selection for the confirmation/Ack reqd in the conf tab in the PO in MM system.

THanks & Regards,

Nagarajan