Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message from WS are not reaching target

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Soap - RFC ( Synch ) [ without MM ]

I am getting error message if I am sending from Webserver. when I am taking the same payload from MONI and when I send data (through test message ) from RWB, it goes sucesfully.

Where could be the problem?

please suggest.

regards,

venkat.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat ,

Soap - RFC ( Synch ) without MM

I am getting error message if I am sending from Webserver. when I am taking the same payload from MONI and when I send data (through test message ) from RWB, it goes sucesfully.

Please let us know the error message when you test from webservice . Please provide the details in Pi pipe line.

Regards,

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

<FINANCIALTRANSACTION />

- <RETURN>

- <item>

<TYPE>E</TYPE>

<ID>64</ID>

<NUMBER>601</NUMBER>

<MESSAGE>Enter company code</MESSAGE>

<LOG_NO />

<LOG_MSG_NO>000000</LOG_MSG_NO>

<MESSAGE_V1 />

<MESSAGE_V2 />

<MESSAGE_V3 />

<MESSAGE_V4 />

<PARAMETER />

<ROW>0</ROW>

<FIELD />

<SYSTEM>ERDCLNT002</SYSTEM>

</item>

</RETURN>

But it creates succesfully with the same data sent from RWB ( after this xml picked up from MONI and sent via RWB)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the error you are getting?

thanks

amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Enter company code ( as mentioned in my previous post )

Even I got mistaken that its a message thrown by erp and nothing to do with PI

but this error message is not populated when I send the same payload from RWB. this confirmed me that there s something wrong on PI end as well

when I checked the payloads, both sending payload and requesting payload account to same

regards,

venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat ,

It is return message structure returned by RFC function module. Please check Adapter monitoring in RWB for both the scenarios - test using webservice & from test interface in RWB and see the adapter monitoring log .

It gives some idea where it is getting wrong.

Regards,

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in RWB, Message monitoring, the message is successful

any more clues?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkat ,

Is it successful for both test cases in RWB ( when you test thru webservice & when you test using test tool interface in RWB )?

If not so then tell me what error u get in RWB when u run thru webservice .

Regards,

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tested from RWB. I dint checked from SPY coz I dont have WSDL. I am using BAPI on Message Interfaces as request and response without Mapping.

venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can someone tell me .. how do I debug this?

1. I have initiated the transfer from web service.. When it dint reach the target, I have used the same ( from request MM ) and sent it using RWB from test message tab.

Now the message goes.

Why did the message dint go when I tried from WS and why is it going from test message using the same payload that is being used for request mapping?

2. Now I am planning to create a web service out of the Bapi i m using on the receiver side. But tools -> define web services is not showing me that BAPI, same time ... .I cant see soap location option in the WSDL ( already XI created after importing BAPI to XI )

no errors anywhere ...

Just the response says not created and i dont see it created once i logon to ERP.

plz help !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

The scenario is Soap to RFC ( synch )

when Web server initiates the transfer, it cant create RFC succesfully. ( but no error mesasges found anywhere else .... )

but when the same payload is picked from MONI and sent via RWB, test message, its reaching ERP sucesfully.

What could be the problem?

Has any one faced same kind of issues earlier??

former_member190389
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You said you are not using any mapping ..

Are the structures same ..check for the namespace.s

Does themessage reach RFC or is it that the response from RFC gets stuck but RFC gets executed?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have 3 scenarios in one NS and the remaining 2 are working.

I have problem with this one.

Thats how I can confidently say that the development has no probs ( as soon as my knowledge is considered ) coz I double checked with the 2 scenarios which are working

May I know how do I check if the response was sent back by SAP or not? Is there a tool to check the RFC on the ERP after it is received from WS?

regards,

venkat.

former_member190389
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If u are creating data with RFC you can check the ERP for that particular data... for that instance..

if the data was created then RFC was executed ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am doing exactly in the same way !!!

when I initiate the transfer from web server, the corresponding data is not seen in ERP. But when i use the same payload and send data from RWB, i could see the data in ERP.

I double checked the dovelopment, re created everything from the scrath. But its still acting in this way.

any suggestions on it?

regards,

venkat.

former_member190389
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far as your scenario is concern check for the field "company code".. There might be some problem with this field may be it is not reaching RFC due to some data type or similar problems

Former Member
0 Kudos

If there was some problem with company code, it shoudlnt have created corresponding data on ERP when the same payload was taken from MONI and sent a message throught Test tab.

The payload is same. Apart from payload is there any extra info sent with the message? if yes is there any mis match in the message sent ?

venkat

Answers (0)