cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

java.rmi.RemoteException when deploying DC (NWDI)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created a Local Development Component (say: for common functionalities) and used the same in another Local Development Components. I am able to build as well deploy it on to the server.

Now, what I am trying to do is transport the same to NWDI. I have created the Development Component under the SC(which holds the Components; sap.com_SAP-JEE_1, sap.com_SAP_BUILDT_1 and sap.com_SAP_JTECHS_1).

When deploying the Development Component, I end in the following error:

Jul 16, 2008 8:15:02 AM /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] ERROR:

[013]Deployment aborted

Settings

SDM host : myserver

SDM port : 50000

URL to deploy : file:/C:/DOCUME1/e10055/LOCALS1/Temp/temp65483com.sapartectest~utils.ear

Result

=> deployment aborted : file:/C:/DOCUME1/e10055/LOCALS1/Temp/temp65483com.sapartectest~utils.ear

Aborted: development component 'artec/test/utils'/'com.sap'/'W01_SANDBOX_D'/'20080716021537'/'0':

Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application com.sap/artectestutils.. Reason: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application com.sap/artectestutils. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application com.sap/artectestutils. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

But, when I deploy the same in another server it works fine. Give me a solution of where I am wrong

Regards,

Mathan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mathan,

Try this,

Go to visual admin->Server->services->deploy

Select the Application radio button and select your application and click remove. Do the same to the referred dc also.

Once all the application and all the referred dcs are removed, try to redeploy the dc and referred dc from the studio.

Hope this works.

--MLS