cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Routines practically works ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends :

I was studying Routines and i cam across a thread posted on April 18 20008. Here is the scenario from the routines.

Re: pricing

Posted: Apr 18, 2008 8:22 AM in response to: Guest E-mail this message Reply

Hi Friend,

Routines are some requirement of the pricing procedure which can't be mapped in std procedure. So here we are going to TC-VOFM, and defining our requirement with the help of ABAPers.

Few examples are given below:

Routine /Formula :- 15

A company has defined minimum prices for materials.

When a material is sold, it should not be sold for a price below the predefined minimum price.

When pricing is done for a sales document line item, if the net price of the item falls below the minimum, the system should automatically compute a surcharge to bring the price up to the minimum price. To accomplish this, the user would define the minimum prices using the condition type PMIN. PMIN would be defined in the pricing procedure and condition value formula '15' would be assigned. Using the formula, the system compares the minimum price with the net price calculated to that point in the pricing procedure. If the minimum price is not met, the system computes the necessary surcharge and assigns it to the PMIN condition line.

How do i attach routine 15 and to my condition type PMIN.

Do i have to attach routine to pricing proedure ? or condition type or conditon record ? Could some one help me to understand routines and how PRACTICALLY they work. I know that you activate through VOFM. I really dont know how to PRACTICALLY apply routines.

Full points will be given.

I love this forum. Its all good people here.

Thank you in advance.

Van bills

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go into the requirement field for the line item Pmin and pull it down. You will see the list of routines there. Select 15 and tick it. Its set for PMin. If you click the tow buttons on the list of routines you can see the entire code as well. Compare it with your reqquirement.

regds

Jude

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The routines are used in the pricing procedure in different areas like, REQUIREMENT, Alternate Calculation Type and Alternate Condition Base Value. eg, in the pricing procedure - against condition type PR00 you can the routine 2 in the requirment field.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi & Friends :

You said attach routines in pricing procedure - against condition type PR00 you can the routine 2 in the requirment field.

I agree with you 100 %. Now how do i know which pricing procedure is attached to PR00 or PMIN.

Vanbills