Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Posting reversal

former_member206980
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have got inspection lot against PO. We have given UD & also stock posting has been done. Now Purchase Person want to cancell this posting and interested to make fresh GR against the same PO.

We are trying to cancell this GR through MIGO but in the my system we are not able to change the stock type since is shown as grey and by default it takes quality stock where as material is already posted in unrestricted stock.

Is there specific selection for executable action and referecne document.

we are taking here executable action "cancellation" and reference doc "material doc" Movement type is 106 since we have taken material through 105

Pl suggest me.

Thanks and regards,

SADAN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member206980
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

you can do reversal movement 102 by selecting stock type UNRESTRICTED USE against PO number

use by t-code MIGO

-ashok

0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

in this specific case, which has been reported quite often via SAP Support we can only recommend that you return the original stock via MM-IM, it is not possible to reverse the entire QM process after the UD has been made. What you could consider is that you use either a 05 or 08 inspection and transfer the stock to another storage location.

Regards,

Isabelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

It is not possible to cancel in SAP once QM has been clear.

So in that situation you have to do the reversal,

For 105 do reversal 106 and change the stock type as Unrestricted type (Bcz presently stock in Unrestricted area).

For further clarification revert.

Regards,

SBS

former_member206980
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

We are trying to cancell it as per your idea but system doesnot allow me to change the stock type,

it takes by default quality stock where as material is alraedy posted in unrestricted stock

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Not cancel select reversal and put 106 Mvt type.

(Bcz cancel is different and Reversal is diff.)

Try and give the feedback.

Regards,

Babusingh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

As Craig has suggested you one of the complied one I have pasted here for you.

[;

Regards,

Shyamal

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please search the forum. Reversals of stock posting with regard to QI have been dsicussed and answered many times here.

Craig