cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STatistiCal CONDITION TYPE being added in subtotal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

i have one condition type which is marked STatistiCal in pricing procedure but it is still adding up in the subtotal

can any one tell what can be the reason of it behaving this way

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear vipin

Check in V/08 what step numbers you have maintained in From-To tabs for that condition type. Let me explain with the following example:-

Step No. Condition Type::::::Statistical

100::::::::::::::::PR00

105::::::::::::::::ZAAA::::::::::::::::::X

Your requirement is that step no.105 should not include to your net value. For this, insert one more step number say 110 with Description Net Value and maintain the From-To Value as 100:::100

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

this behaviour is standard behaviour. All active condtions are relevant for subtotals (also statistical condtions).

If you want to realize that only active and non statistical condtions are relvant for subtotals then you should maintain the Condition formula 2.

form frm_kondi_wert_002.

xkwert = komp-netwr.

endform.

In condition formula 2 the net value is relevant. And for the net value are only active and non statistical condtions have an influence.

I hope that the information are helpful.

Regards

Claudia

If you are satisfied with the answer, please give Reward Points.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The statistical values can be used for further calculations in the pricing. It should not have any impact on the net value. Please check if it is included in the net value or not.

Thanks,

Ravi