cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No RFC connection could be found in SLG1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm Trying to send the contracts (GOA) from SRM to R/3. I create the RFC port and the Idoc as sourcing configuration guide ( WE21, WE42, WE20) but doestn work. When the contract was realeased it show up the message error in SLG1.

The message error is ''No RFC connection could be found''.

The RFC was create too..with this RFC I make all replications by middleware. Is there other point to activate for this?

thanks,

Gustavo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paulo,

The message types was defined as configuration guide for only inbound in R/3. In the configuration guide I found only informations about receive the idocs in R/3 (inbound). For inbound messages in R/3 system I defined BLAORD and COND_A, I tru to define teh same message types in outbound parametes in SRM,but the messages BLAORD e COND_A doesnt exists in SRM. Is there any documentation to make this?

I was see the note too 641919

Thanks,

Gustavo

Bom dia, Paulo!

Tudo bem?

Foi definido os tipos de mensagem de entrada BLAORD e COND_A no R/3 no tipo de parceiro do SRM. No configuration guide não faz menção na definição das mensagens de saida (outbound) no SRM, encontrei somente a configuração enviando o contrato do R/3 para o SRM. O que eu preciso e enviar do SRM para o R/3. Tentei definir os mesmo parametros de entrada no R/3 na saida no SRM, porem o tipo de mensagem BLAORD e COND_A não existe. Se você tiver alguma documentação sobre isso eu agradeço.

Obrigado,

Gustavo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gustavo,

Here is the problem. You need to define BLOARD & COND_A as outbound parameters in the partner profile in SRM system. Which SRM version are you working on? It should be available.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant...

I'm using the SRM Server 5.5 and SRM 5.0. The both message types doesnt create in SRM BLOARD and COND_A. I Need to create the message type in WE81? Is there a SAP Note for this?

Thanks

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think, there is huge confusion here. In SRM, there is nothing called BLAORD, but you have make use of BLAREL as the message type. Define this set up in both the outbound as well as the inbound. If you have strategic sourcing config guide, it has the complete list.

Under Inbound Options, select process code BLAR.

Regards, IA

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether the RFC connection for the Backend R/3 system is defined in SRM in SM59.

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DIsha, the RFC was create in SRM and R/3.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Don't forget to check message types to inbound / outbound.

Hope It helps.

Regards.

Paulo Afonso Cordeiro.