Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Batch Determination in STO Delivery

former_member698127
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All..

I am working with STO scenario..n Automatic Batch determination for STO deivery with STO delvry item category NLN.

I have done required settings for auto Batch Dtrmntn in delvery .

But as I create Del Doc thru VL10B, itz not giving me Auto Batch Detrmn in the Del Doc...?

where might I Have gone wrong..?

Wat are the settings required for Auto Batch Detrmn for Del Item Categry NLN..??

please guide me at the earliest...

With regards,

LN

Bangalore

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether you have maintained Statergy type, selection Criteria and the sort rule for the proper Key combination.... Kindly maintain details at T. COde VCH1 and then check the delivery once again.

Regards

former_member698127
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Harsh..

The settings dat u hav mentioned are all done.. n only for Delivery Item Category NLN , itz not gvng Auto Batch Determination... n if I try to dertermin batch manually it says , Batch dtrmn not possible as there is no search procedure... In IMG i have assigned relevant Batch Search procedure SD0001 to the delivery Type NL n Sales org. Still it says no "Search Procedur"..???

Please guide me to solve dis at the earliest..

With regards,

LN

Bangalore

lnsappp at gmail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All!

I have the same problem. Somebody has any solution?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm facing exactly the same problem. Is there any solution found on this yet ?

In customizing I see the option of switching on the automatic batch determination per sales order item category. This could mean that it can be switched on specifically for the NLN item category. Did anyone already try this ?

Thanks in advance.

Dennis van den Bos

Edited by: D. Van den Bos on Oct 28, 2008 2:44 PM

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the OSS note 44225. The detail is,

Summary

Symptom

The automatic batch determination in the subsequent document (replenishment delivery note) for the stock transport order does not run or runs incorrectly although automatic batch determination is activated for the item.

Additional key words

Batch search plan, strategy types, stock transfer

Cause and prerequisites

A batch search plan cannot be assigned to the delivery type replenishment delivery (for example NL).

Solution

Assign a default sales order type (for example DL) to the delivery type for the replenishment delivery (for example NL) (field TVLK-DAART). You can now assign the correct search plan to this sales order type.

Regards