cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

f110 void check print problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While trying to print check through f110 a voided check comes along with the actual check, thereby printout with two pages come.

But while checking the same print through fbz5 tcode it shows only one page with the actual check details and no void check page is seen.

Kindly tell me whether there is any way to avoid printing the voided check page while running f110.

Thanks in advance,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HIi,

you can solve the problem by making changes in your selected variant. Tick "Par_Novo" (do not void checks) in the Output control selection . Save and try doing the payment run again.

this should solve the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My client is Issue blank cheque to vendor & mention on it not more than to 10 lacs & pass the entry in our books ( Bcoz that time price is not fix). Now vendor clear the cheque with 8 Lac. when they know the amount they reverse the entry & pass with 8 lac. But in sap void cheque is not used. how i capture this senierio in sap.. Plz held me out????

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Fuju,

i think that you need to use the FBZ5 too.

You have the check numbers in PAYR table. Think the criteria to select lines from the table (laufd and laufi for a F110 execution?) and insert them in a internal table, then make a loop in this table. Inside the loop, call the FBZ5 for each check number.

Please use the print program to print the check.(RFFOUS*)The transaction to reprint the check is FCH7. Hope it may solve ur problem.

thanks

karthik..