Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STOCK TRANSFER INVOICE

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

FRIENDS

After creating stock transfer order how i will create stock transfer invioce ref to that stock transfer order.

i want to know the transaction code & the configuration required.

creating stock trsnsfer order through ME21N then what to do for stock transfer invoice & also after that invioce how i will create excise invoice with refence to that stock transfer invoice

plz any one provide me required details for this situation

reagrds

ambarish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The process goes like this:

1) Create a stock transport order in ME21N

2) Based on your purchase order,you have to create a replenishment delivery through transaction VL10B

3) You have to create a stock transfer invoice (Type:IV) based on this delivery.

You have to maintain the copy control between the delivery type "NLCC" and the billing type "IV".

Please make sure that the pricing type in the copy control of delivery and invoice should be based on your Purchase Order.

Reward points if it helps.

Regards

Karan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Create outbound delivey from the STO by Tcode VL10B. Then create proforma invoice with billing type JEX. Then by using proforma invoice create excise invoice.

Let me know if you have any issues in this

Former Member
0 Kudos

many thanx siva but what will be the transaction code to create proforma invoice & transaction code for excise invoice

i want to know TRANSACTION CODE FIRST

ME21N FOR STO

VL10B FOR DELIVERY THEN

-

FOR PROFORMA INVOICE

-

FOR EXCISE INVIOCE

IS THIS SAME AS VF01-INVOICE & J1IIN-EXCISE INVOICE

PLZ GIVE ME DETAILS

REGARDS

AMBARISH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After you create a STO, go to t-code VL10B or VL10D and put the STO number in PO reference screen, then create a replenishment delivery and subsequent functions and then you'll be able to create an intercompany invoice.

Reward if useful

Hrishi