cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TREX Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks

I am planning to incorporated TREX with my KM application, Currently i requested my basis team to do the required technical configuration.

May anyone give me some clarity regarding wat are the configuration that need to done from Portal front....

Thanks

T.R.Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That information is available on the Installation Guide Search and Classification TREX 6.1 page 55.

You can get the inst guide at SAP Marketplace.

Regards

Juan

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue Resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys

Thanks a lot for the info

but the thing i am looking for is , what are the configuration that need to done from portal something like Index , Datsource connection.

I referred to one of the pdf ,and found few step but still doesnt have perfect clarity

MoreOver in SAP NetWeaver 7.0 (2004s) SPS 15 where can i perform the taxonomie configuration.

awaiting for response

Thanks

T.R.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want the EP to be connected to TREX(7.00), then you need to logon to the VA>Services>TREX service provider-->make an entry here for name server.(tcpip://<hostname>:3XX01), where XX is the instance number of the TREX instance.

Hope his helps.

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramesh-

Check this docu it might be useful to you for TREX configuration

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/46/bab1d48b0a1514e10000000a114a6b/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

are you using EP7 and Trex7.0?

if yes go to visual admin server service you will find trex service you need to update trex server name and named server port then restart your service

Samrat