cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RemoteException during deployment: cannot deploy EAR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

The deployment of my EAR on the server is aborted with the following information:

Result

=> deployment aborted : file:/C:/DOCUME1/diegel/LOCALS1/Temp/temp63874test.demyprojectconfig~ear.ear

Aborted: development component 'myproject/config/ear'/'test.de'/'local'/'20080716115049'/'0':

Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application test.de/myprojectconfigear.. Reason: Exception during generation of components of application test.de/myprojectconfigear in container EJBContainer.; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: Exception during generation of components of application test.de/myprojectconfigear in container EJBContainer.

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

NetWeaver Developer Studio doesn't show me any errors in the EJB files and the XML files (ejb-j2ee-engine.xml, ejb-jar.xml, application.xml, application-j2ee-engine.xml) are up to date (as far as I see).

The only warning I get while building the EAR is:

WARNING: Could not open ZIP file C:Documents and Settingsdiegel.dtcLocalDevelopmentDCs est.demyprojectconfigejb_compgendefaultpublicejbjarsrcjavasrc.zip.HASH : error in opening zip file

Source archive creation finished in 0.14 seconds

Can anybody tell me, where is the error?

Greetings,

Ramó

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member698570
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

is your SDM up and running?

Is it running in integrated mode or standalone mode?

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, the SDM is running - but I have to look in which mode.

What I forgot to say is, that the problem occurs since I've added 2 EJBs to the ejb-jar(.xml). Before that it worked well. But the IDE doesn't show any error in the classes.

The new EJBs are structured like the old ones, just with some different attributes.

I tried to build and deploy it again after removing the old EJB container from my local system and the sdm - after a few refreshs in the navigator perspective and rebuilds the problem was solved.

Edited by: Ramón Diegel on Jul 21, 2008 3:43 PM

Answers (0)