cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restricting discount Change at invoice level for manual condition.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a manual discount condition created in the Sales Order. Based on the discount % given in the sales order, It is approved by appropriate authority.

When the manual Condition flow from Sales Order to invoice, User changes the discount % which should not happen. I would like to put a restriction at invoice level to not to make any changes in the discount.

Can any one help me how to proceed?

Maximum points will be awarded for the best solution.

Regards,

Dilip

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

it is not possible in standard to maintain a condtion as manual and changeable in the order but not in the invoice.

Here you have to modify.

regards

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Then u have to use the following user exits for this

Program LV69AFZZ :

Exit:

UUSEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION

USEREXIT_PRICING_CHECK

Please take help from ABAPer for this..

Regards

sankar

Edited by: sankar sankar on Jul 16, 2008 1:46 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please put D in pricing type of copy controls from delviery to billing in VTFL t.code at item level...

Regards

sankar

Edited by: sankar sankar on Jul 16, 2008 11:52 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Sankar,

Discount are getting copied from the Sales Order to Invoice as it is. But my requirement is no one should change the Discount % in the Invoice level.

If a manual condition type is copied from the Sales Order to Invoice level, there is always a option for the end user to change the discount % at the invoice level. I would like to grey out the manual condition type at invoice level, so that no one should change the discount percentage in the invoice.

Regards,

Dilip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Un check the boxes in the condition type for amount/percentage, delete, edit.

Hope this should solve your problem.