cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tax codes -SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Gurus,

I have used two tax codes for capturing CST and VAT ...one for tax exemption and the other Taxable....

and maintained the VK11...with different tax rates...say 2% ,12.5 %....

while doing a sales order,when i use the alternate tax for vat condition,its working fine....but its not happening for the CST condition....?

Thanks

Sasi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

J Sasi

Please check whether u have maintain UTXJ for the tax clasification u r using in alternate tax clasification of the sales order or not please go to header condition select UTXJ and view the same and check the tax code.

Hope this will help you.

Thx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dwarakesh,

We are using TAXINN....I have created VAT and CST conditions as two tax categories and maintained the tax classifications against the VAT and CST conditions...

So my pricing procedure wont have UTXJ....it has VAT and CST condition type...

Pl let me know where am i going wrong?

Thanks

Sasi

former_member70391
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope I understood your question.

Normally taxes will be calculated baed on the tax classification for customer and material.

For an example: You have creates a VAT for Combination tax class. for cust 1 and material 3 as 12.5% then when you use this combination it will truigger 12.5%.

also for 0 and 3 you maintained 0% now if you change the alt tax classification to 0 in the header it will determine 0%.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagaraj Kalbavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Say I have CST combination

(A) 1 and 1 -- 12.5%

(B) 1 and 2 -- 4%

(C) 2 and 0 -- 0% .... and

(D) 2 and 1 -- 2%

1. Sales order is created with (A) combination and the system picked the CST @12.5% asper the condition record maintained

2.In Sales order header level, I changed the Alt Tax class...for CST condition to (D)) (Which is 2%CST) and checked the value...its showing same 12.5% and it didnt pick the 2% assigned against this combination.

3. If I change the VATentry (say 0%VAT ) the entry is getting updated to the CST value....now the CST values shows 0%CST

HOpe I am clear

Thanks

Sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

after changing Alt tax clsfn at header,update and use pricing typ G..

Try and let us know..

Rgds

Shashidhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sashi,

I tried with G....The result is the same ...

Earlier i have noticed that if I change the Alt Tax entry for another tax entry...say the one which is meant for VAT its updaing the CST value...

Thanks

Sasi