cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release the Cancelled Billing Document -Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am a fico consultant and not aware of SD fully.Kindly help me by giving inputs.

Original Invoice document is -900000008

cancelled invoice document is 1000000014

when i try to release the cancelled invoice document 1000000014 in VF02,it is giving error like "automatic clearing off billing document 900000008 and can.doc. 1000000014 no poss".how to release the cancelled invoice.

Thanks

Prathima

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member70391
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First you should make sure that the original invoice status is not cleared. Check the accounting document of orginal invoice. If the status is cleared then do the rest via FBRA.

Once it is done you release the cancelled document or you can use F-32 to clear it manaully.

You will get these kind of errors even when the posting period is closed for the G/L account and company code via OB52.

Hope it helps.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagaraj Kalbavi

Edited by: Nagaraj Kalbavi on Jul 16, 2008 11:01 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply,but where can i check the original invoice status is not cleared? kindly hlep me.

points will be assigned

Thanks

Prathima

former_member70391
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prathima,

Go to VF03-> enter the original document-> Document Flow. Where you can see the accounting document and status.

Hope it helps.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagaraj Kalbavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked in VF03.accounting document was not cleared.so what should i do now?pleasse give me inputs.

Thanks

Pratima

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member70391
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prathima,

Since I do not have access to your system I can not help you much. Do one thing first check whether Accouting document is created for the cancelled Invoice. If yes then you do the manual clearing via F-32.

If no accouting document is not created then you should first try to release the invoice to accouting then only you can do the manual clearing.

There are so many reasons, G/L account, Posting period, Tax codes etc.

I am really sorry I could not stretch more on this since I do not have access.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagaraj Kalbavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sir,

Thanks for your inputs.here the problem which i am facing is...

while cancelling the original invoice it is not generating the accounting document.what could be the reasons?

i am giving some clear details to you to understand my problem.

In VOFA T-code -

For F2(Invoicee) billing type we maintained number range RV-09(external number range)

For S1(cancel invoice) billing type we maintained number range DA(customer document) - 10(internal number range)

Kindly help me..no body is responding for this.so i am requesting you...to help me

Thanks alot

Prathima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto T.Code : VOFA

Choose Billing type : F2

Check the following entries in Billing type.

Posting Block : If you select,system blocks automatic transfer of the billing document to accounting

Cancellation billing type - S1

Acc Determination Procedure : KOFI00 (Standard)

Choose Billing Type : S1

Acc Determination Procedure : KOFI00 (Standard)

Procedure:

Cancellation : Go to T.code VF11

Enter the Billing document : eg. 90000102 and press F8

system will cancel the billing document and generates the cancellation billing document, save the transaction.

We can release the blocked billing documents in VFX3 or goto VF02 enter billing document and choose green flag.

Goto VF02 or VF03 enter the original billing document number and press document flow button.

As per my knowledge we can't maintain external number ranges for billing documents.

Regards,

Chandrasekhar.s

Edited by: chandra sekhar S on Jul 17, 2008 8:36 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi i am getting the below error.please help me

Automatic clearing of billing document 900000034 and canc. doc. 1000000070

not poss.

Message no. VF208

Diagnosis

The system cannot clear billing documents and cancellation documents

because, for example individual item updating is deactivated.

System response

The billing document can be created.

Procedure

The FI documents are cleared manually.