cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order /billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

My sales order type is zmf , i want to dispatch the material from sales order but it should not allow create commercial invoice i want to create only proforma invoice from it kindly guide how to do it .

sales order/obd/proforma invoice.

Kindly guide ...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear suvins

In VTFL, dont maintain the copy control for delivery document type LF to F2. Instead, maintain only LF <--> F8. With this setting, for the delivery document type, commercial invoice cannot be created.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can not create a commercial invoice from the Sales order, if the "Billing relevance" of the item is "Delivery related".

You can only create Billing with reference to delivery .

As far as Proforma Invoice is concerned, you can create a Proforma Invoice (F5) from the Sales order.

Go to, VF01( create billing),put the "Sales order "number and in the "Billing type" choose " Pro forma for Order " and create the billing document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try with copy control settings through this you get that requirement.

First you have to do the copy control settings in VTFA transaction between your sales order and proforma invoice.

You can copy the standard settings between OR and F1 then change the document types with your document types.

Go to VTFA transaction select your document types

then go in to item details there is field called Data VBRK/VBRP maintain the routine 001-Inv.split(sample) as per the standard if the routine not full filled your requirement you copy that routine ask ABAPer change the logic according to your reqirement in VOFA transaction.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The Proforma invoice doc type in your case is F8.

1) Pls maintain the neccesary settings at copy control settings between docs LF and F8.

2) create F8 doc thru VF01 with ref. to the delivery doc.

I hope this helps, if so, plz assign suitable points.

Rgds,

Raghu.