cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

os collector not running

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've a problem with the os collector on ECC 6.0.When I checked on OS level and run command saposcol -s, it states that the collector is running.But when I go to st03 a message prompted that no system load data is available.I've already restarted the OS collector but the results is just the same.

Regards,

Razman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

this note may be helpful

Note 1134779 - (2) corrections new operating system monitor

also, you can download and apply latest version of saposcol

regards,

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Sorry guys for the late reply,I've run the RSCOLL00 program it works fine now.

Thanks everyone,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello razman razak,

The SAPOSCOL just collects OS information. So, you will be able to check it using transaction ST06 and not ST03(N). What exactly information do you need? If you want to fix the problem with ST03N, you should check if the standard jobs are running fine. Please review the SAP Note 16083 for more details.

If you still can't find the reason of the error in ST03N, please provide more details about it. What is the mode that you are accessing the transaction? Expert mode?

Best regards,

Rafael Toshiaki

former_member829550
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

goto services and check whether ur saposcol is running or not.

if it is not running then start it and then check.

definitely it will run.

try this ........

regards,

bhupesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Monitoring of OSCOL can be done using the tcode ST06,

you can check the whether the oscoll is running or not.

You can start if it is not from here.

Also for st03 error you just check whether your ccms agent is running or not in rz21.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Run the collector statistics program RSCOLL00. Have u scheduled the default jobs in SM36

Regards

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check that background job SAP_PERFORMANCE_COLLECTOR is running every one hour.Check this using t-code sm37.

This job should run in client 000 under user ddic with period of one hour. The program is RSCOLL00.

Regards

Ashok