cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inserting data into two tables simultaneously

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying a simple file to DB scenario in XI (without a BPM).

From a single file, data needs to be inserted into 2 tables which are present in the same Database.I am using MS Access as the Database.

Initaially it was able to insert data into 1 table and not in the other table.But now,for both the tables it showing the following error:

"java.sql.SQLException: [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Too many client tasks"

Pls help reg this.

Anagha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can AnyBody help me how should i shift from J2EE to SAP.

Basically I am a Java/J2EE Guy with Portal specalization.

I worked on WebSphere & Weblogic Portal Development as well administration.

Which course will best suits to me from SAP?

rgds.

Sathya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suraj,

I guess we would be able to solve this problem as updation into DB happened using one of the xi servers and sql server (though not from other xi server and access).

For any assistance I would post again.

Thanks anyways.

Regards,

Anagha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suraj,

Yes, we are using two DB communication channels. But also we tried "Disconnect from DB after processing each message" in Advanced mode of JDBC communication channel.

Regards,

Anagha

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anagha,

Lets start from the base :

Can you specify your sender and receiver MT? What is the structure going into each table?

Regards

Suraj

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anagha,

Lets start from the base :

Can you specify your sender and receiver MT? What is the structure going into each table?

Regards

Suraj

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anagha,

<b>>>data needs to be inserted into 2 tables</b>

So you are using two DB communication channel. right?

/people/sameer.shadab/blog/2005/10/24/connecting-to-ms-access-using-receiver-jdbc-adapter-without-dsn

Try checking the checkbox "Disconnect from DB after processingeach message" in Advanced mode of JDBC communication channel.

Hope this will be helpful.

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had one doubt in this scenario.can anybody Plz clarify in this scenario File-XI-JDBC.

1)where we have to specify the table name in the receiver JDBC comm channel to insert the data into sql database from file.My doubt is,there are so many tables in existence.in the comm channel i am not mentioning the table name any where.

currently i am using SQL server and created one table name "EMP" with n columns.

2)Is i need to configure this sql driver to the J2ee server or by default this will be shipped with XI?

3)Generally,what are the datbase drivers shipped with XI?

Thanx in Advance

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sridhar...

For ur first question the table name is specified during the message mapping. The rest of configuration is done in the comm. channel.

U have to specify the JDBC driver name and connection in the comm channel.

former_member91687
Active Contributor
0 Kudos