cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APP Cheque Printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiii,

as per client requirement , am designing the ZScript only for Cheque Printing , which will be printed over Canara bank Cheque format..

and assinging this in T-code FBZP ..

But my doubt is this cheque printing is specific to a particular bank format ...

if my Client will go for cheque printing in other bank's cheque format then script will display the output incorrect format...

So is there any solution to prevent this ?? B'coz in FBZP at a time i can assign one script only for cheque printing...

Client want to Print over several bank's cheque format ...

how to solve this ??

pl. help me out ...

Thanks in Advance

Satyabrata

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sahoo,

You are 100% correct. If you have designed a layout for CANARA bank cheque, it cannot be used for some other bank, unless otherwise the format of the other bank coinsides with CANARA bank.

You have to design the layout for all the banks in which your client have accounts. While assigning them in FBZP transaction take the help of your SAP FI consultant. The account of clients banks will be assigned to the vendors as per the vendors group.

thanks & regards

Kishore Kumar Maram

former_member188005
Contributor
0 Kudos

Sahoo,

You are right. If the format changes for other banks the layout which you have deisgned will not work.

If the format changes for banks then those many layouts has to be developed and assign the forms in FBZP where in you can print for the specific bank with specific form .

If the format is same then you can use one Layout/Form.

Regards..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Irfan,

as per ur opinion for different bank's Cheque format i have to develope different Layouts and then i hav to assign the forms in FBZP where in i can print for the specific bank with specific form .

but can u please guide me up where i can assign the different forms specific to different banks...as far as my knowledge in FBZP i can assign only one Script at a time..not more than one script for Cheque Printing...

Please help me out in step wise if u know the Process..

Thanks for ur earlier response

Satya

former_member188005
Contributor
0 Kudos

Sahoo,

You have to use the Tcode FBZ5 where in you can enter the specific form name and the document number etc for printing the checks.....

Regards..