Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with 'SLDDSUSER'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am running with ABAP and Java Stack.

When i goto Visual ADmin and SLD Data Provider. When i check the connection test. 'It is displaying no authorization.

Then i went and check for the user 'SLDDSUSER' in portal and Backend both there is no user exist with that name.

Now i want to create a new user with the name of 'SLDDSUSER' in the backend. What roles i have to assign in 'SU01' and what portal roles i have to give this user.

What is the solution for this.

Regards,

kumar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phani

Please assign SAP_J2EE_ADMIN role in abap stack and LcrInstanceWriterAll role in Portal to the user. As well as check the CIM configuration. The password should not be inital password

Regards

Kaleem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Have a similar problem!

Which user type should have this SLDDSUSER in the abap system?

the password is the same as in the installation?

Regards,

Geraldine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just solved similar problem. What I did is on the ABAP stack, create user SLDDSUSER from J2EE_ADMIN via SU01. Assign an initial password to this SLDDSUSER. Login to the system using this initial password and when prompted for a change of password, use the same installation password to this SLDDSUSER.

Regards,

Mahathir

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Mahathir,

Of which type is the user? (Dialog, System, Comm. Data...)

congratulation that you solved the problem!

Regards,

Geraldine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a problem with SLDDSUSER when password expire in PI. I change the password in all environments SLD Data Supplier.

Is it possible change the user to dialog -> service?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, change to a service user; this is what we do to avoid expiration of passwords and such.