cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

releasing partner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the significance of releasing partner in contracts. Please do give me a business scenario for my better understanding.

Thank you and regards

Sudha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I found some more interesting things in contracts which I would like to share with you all.

Delivery time: fixes the time between vendor and customer for contract release and delivery receipt

It can be fixed both at header and item level

Commitment dates:

Delayed sales order indicator:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suppose in one organisation e.g XYZ, Head office at Mumbai.

It has suppose 4 branches A,B,C,D in Mumbai,Delhi,Chennai & Kolkata respectively.

Suppose XYZ has made a contract (quantity) with organisation PQR for 500 pieces of PC for the period 01/07/2008 to 31/12/2008.

In the contract, XYZ has marked that,from this contract,sometimes its Delhi branch(B) and Kolkata branch(D) can also relese/place order against this contract.

So here, XYZ is the SP(Sold-to-party) and B & D are optional SP or called as "authorised SP/partner for release frpm contract".

Similarly , you can create multiple optional SH authorised to relese from contract.

It is only possible in Outline agreement (e.g Contract), that you can assign more than one partner for one Partner function.

Here, for Partner function SP, you have 3 partners (XYZ,B & D).

Except Outline agreement , you can not have more than one partner for one prtner function in Sales document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you.

Regards

Sudha