cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SALES ORDER

Former Member
0 Kudos

HAI GURUS,

iN SALES ORDER i ENTER SOLD TO PARTY AND SHIP TO PARTY.

i HAVE A ISSUE LIKE SOLD TO PARTY IS "A" AND SHIP TO PARTY IS "B".

bUT THIS SHIP TO PARTY"b" IS NOT DEFINED IN THE SOLD TO PARTY"a" PARTNER FUNCTION IN XD01.

THEN IN SALES ORDER HW DID IT ACCEPTED THIS SHIP TO PARTY "b"FOR THE SOLD PARTY "a"

i DO NOT WANT SHIP TO PARTY TO ACCEPT BY SALES ORDER IF IT IS NOT DEFINED IN SOLD PARTY CUSTOMER MASTER PARTNER FUNCTION.

PLEASE SUGGEST ME A SOLUTION FOR THIS

WITH REGARDS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

very helpful answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

when you are creating partner functions for customer master

there is a step called define your procedure

select the procedure you have created and click on the step just below that ( partner functions in procedure )

in that you have two options N and M

not changable and mandatory

now for SH tick both

now the system will not allow you to change the ship tp party during the sales order creation

all the best

regards

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

well friend !!!!

i think it should not happen but can u check means

from that sales order have u create delivery and invoice

system has to give error while delivery

please check

reward points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

System is allowing to do delivery.

My concern is that if that ship to party is not maintained in the customer master of sold to party it shouldnt allow to save sales order and error has to be given.

So please suggest me any insights based on this.That if ship to party is not maintained sales order shouldnt be created.

With regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Normally it should not allow.

Have you done the common master data ? Please check once.

Edited by: pradyumna on Jul 16, 2008 11:53 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai gurus,

The sales order should show an error message if SHP is not defined in the sold to party master data.

please guide me as i have checked the configurations

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Saju

Standard will allow you to maintain different Ship to party in sale order whether you have maintained that ship to party is sold to party customer master.

If you want to prevent this, try with User exits in the program MV45AFZZ - USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAK

The above user exit will transfer of the customer master fields into the sales document. Tell the logic to your ABAPer and make use of the above exit so that your requirement would be fulfilled.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HAI gurus,

Can you help me with the logic or tables which would be helpful in designing the logic.

If possible help me with tables.

With Regards

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Saju,

Try with this

You just enter the ship to party in the Sales order >Header or item>partner function tab what will happen if systen allows ok not allowed means

As per the standard you need to assign Ship to party B in the Sold to party A master data under Partner function tab, then only you will be able to select ship to party B while creating sales order.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.