SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regd. Emigall

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can anybody help me in solving my issue...

I am trying to upload the BP masterdata through emigall but i am getting error as like this

''Error during processing of legacy system key 11'' and ''The higher-level object for 11, , does not exist''

Important to note :- When i am creating BP through transaction i am able to create it but unable to create it through emigall.

What does it mean by higher level object when ia am giving all the inputs that is mandatory.

Thanks in advance..

4 REPLIES 4

kevin_dewilde
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In emigall you need to create data in a logical order, linking them to each other. For example, first make a BP, then a CA linking the CA to a previously created BP.

The error you're getting says that you're linking your BP to another object, but apparently that object does not yet exist.

This is a strange error to be getting in a BP, since it's usually completely at the top of a tree...

Check your emigall configuration for PARTNER: does any of the generated fields have type "5 - via KSM"? This type indicates you're linking your partners to a higherlevel (read: previously created) object.

Check if this is necesarry, correct either the configuration or the order you're loading data in.

Good luck!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u send me the field list that you are mapping.

i will test emigall with the same mapping and i will try to solve...

0 Kudos

Unfortunately, I'm nowhere near a set-up emigall system at the moment.

As an alternative: compare your set-up with the default in company SAP. Carefully check any differences you might have with that set-up.

Good luck,

Sorry I can't send input.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Use gpart field for business partner no.

your problem will solve.

Thanx