cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

carry out new pricing in sales order "being processed"

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Sales order is of e.g 100 units. 5 dely and billing docs are made w r to the same order.

After a month the price gets changed. The credit value refers the old price of the slaes order.

As the sales order is already referred, carry out ne pricing is not possible as per standard SAP. And the credit value in delivery refers to old price instead ofnew price .

Either system should allow to carry out new pricing in sales order(partially referred) or new pricing in delivery credit value.

Any solution for this experts?

Regards,

Chandresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

C Parmar

I hope u must have maintained the new pricing. Please go to yr billing type by Tcode VOFA type yr billing type and view the same check the ACCOUNT ASSIGNMENT/PRICING tab there u check the field value of

>Fee.pricing dt.

AND

>Inv.pric.rules

there u assing 3 so the pricing will be on delviery date pricing.

Hope this will help you.

THX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Seems question is not clear..

To put it simple: I want to carry out new pricing in sales order which has been partly billed. Is there any way out

?

how to carry out new parcing in sales order( partly billed /partly referred)

Regards,

Chandresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Chandresh,

There are 2 things here:

1) the part which is not yet billed--go to SO, item level, go to the item condition, click on the update button with the appropriate pricing type.

2) if you carry out new pricing, you want the new prices to be reflected in the billing doc( not yet paid), doc as well?

For this, necc. copy control settings have to be maintained. However, for already created doc--this may not be effective. Again, you may try manual update.

I hope this is wat U were looking for.. and the above helps.

rgds,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raghu, for a partly billedorder, the "update" button on the conditions screen is grey.

also, throu va05, mass changes>> carry out new pricng>> for partly billed sales order the function doesn't work

Please provide soln if any

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think for FTRM material u can will not find that field active in sales order.

Thx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You said the initial qty was 100. Delivered 5. So remaining 95.

change the quantity of Line item which is already delivered to 5.

Add new line item with the same material...and give qty 95....new pricing will be triggered for this added item and hence new credit value during delivery.

I tried and i can change the qty of the line item if it is partially delivered. Hope i havent misunderstood your question.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

Its a workaround.... but will do

Points given

Rdgs,

Chandresh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go to VA02 change mode and at item level conditions click on update button there u select carry out new pricing...

Then create another delviery for that open quantity then this new price will copied into that delivery...

Regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am not referring to carry out new pricing for nomal open sales order, please try to understand. Mr Shankar.( please read my question before answering).. .......

A sales order which has been partly billed, then i want to carry out new pricing in sales order......

any one here who understands the question...

experts please help

rdgs,

chandresh

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mr Parmar,

Yes, I very much understand your requirement. But, I have a counter question for this. Can you lets us know why you want specificaly want Price change at Sales Order Level which is partly billed? As you know, First thing, as per Standards once documents are referred fully or partially, that doc goes in display mode. Secondly, billing is doc which we send to our customer for payment, its also updates accounting docs and final point of intimation about the price.

If you anyhow want to change that kindly check copying control and item category for the same.

Take care. JP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr Jaiprakash, :

credit vaue in delivery refers credit value from sales order. Hope u know this ||||

When the sles order is old then delivery which is created after a month , it will refer the old values only.. So, credit vaue of delivery will not reflect teh correct pricing active as on date of creation of delivery.

that's teh reason, if new pricing can be done for partly billied orders , tehn credit value in delivery will reflct actual values and hence the credit check will be also realtime.

Hope the scanraio is clear no.

Regards,

Chandresh

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can to things for new pricing, provided you have new entries in Condition Record for the condition record. Then either:

You can make a change in Copying control for Pricing Type choose option B: carry out new pricing

or

You can manual update the Pricing for the line items in ur doc Item data condition tab: Click Update button and choose option B: carry out new pricing

If helpful. Kindly reward.

Take care. JP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

pelase read my question again.

. am referring to carry out new pricing for partially billed order. New Condition records are obvously created..

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thats what I suggested that you can do new pricing at Billing level also. Kindly refer the above suggestion in your Billing also.

If you still have some query, kindly revert back.

Take care. JP.