cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two pricing Procedure for one Sales Org

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Is it possible to assign 2 Pricing Procedure for a single Sales Org? If Yes, How come can we do this?

And, How come will SAP-System determine to use which Pricing Procedure at the time of creating Sales Order?

Thanks and Best Regards,

Amit Kr. Yadav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pricing procedure is determined by

Sales area

+

Document pricing procedure (assigned to the sales document type)

+

Customer pricing procedure (assigned to the customer master).

So, in the same Sales organisation different pricing procedures are possible for different Sales area.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all of you for valuable info.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pricing Procedure Determination - T.Code: OVKK

(Sales Organization + Distribution Channel + Division) Sales Area + Document Procing Procedure + Customer Pricing Procedure = Pricing Procedure

• A Document belongs to a Sales Area. Based on a different combination of Distribution Channel & Division for Same Sales Organization, we can derive a separate Pricing Procedure.

• For the same sales area, if Document Pricing Procedure or / and Customer Pricing Procedure, in that case also different Pricing Procedure can be determined.

• If the combination of Sales Area, Document Pricing Procedure and Customer pricing procedure is the same, in that case separate Pricing Procedure cannot be determined.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for your valuable responses.

I share my requirement in much detailed.

Say,

My Sales Area is 1010--02--11

Document Pricing Procedure: A - Standard

Customer Pricing Procedure: 1 - Standard

Sales Order Type: ZOR1

Pricing Procedure: ZLOG

Now, for one particular Material, I need to recall Pricing Procedure: ZSER

All other components will remain same.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Amit Kr. Yadav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Amit Yadav

The pricing procedure is not relevant to specific material.

One order can execute one pricing procedure. If you want to have different price, I would suggest you to maintain different prrcing record for that material. VK11.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

It would not be possible to determine the Pricing procedure for particular Material.

I guess only thing differnet for one material would either Prices / Discounts / Taxes... You can ealisy maintain condition records for this material. So that only for one particular material certain conditions are determined or not..

Hope it helps...

Reward if useful...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Mumbai

98700 10230

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

I hope you Know the pricing procedure determination for the Sales Documents :

T-code: OVKK

you can assign 26*9 pricing procedureres to a particular Sales Organization.

Just go to V0v8 sales documents and assign whatever you want to the Document Pricing procedure From A----

Z

Accordingly for each combination you assign the procicing procedure to the sales documents in the OVKK

regards,

SAP SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. true.

For one specific sales order, there is only one pricing procedure found.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

to dermine the pricing procedure system needs 5 fields , which r required in OVKK, if u make the values of sales org fixed, then u can change any other values and u can assign different Pricing Procedures

thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amit

Pricing Procedure in sale order will be determined based on the settings you maintain in OVKK where for the combination of your sales area, you have to define which pricing procedure should flow in sale order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi