cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to change the plant manually in the order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a debit memo for two items in va01 with ref to the service order,for 1 item wrong plant has been triggered.We have created the billing document for two different item,now i have to change the plant of 1 item,so i have deleted the billling documnet of 1 item for which the plant should be changed.

When i tried to change the plant manually its greyed out,where is the control to change that.

What is the solution for this issue.

THX

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venu,

Any Updates..?

I have tested the same scenerio...and I am able to change Plant in Sales Order...

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venu,

Check Document Flow for your Sales Order (VA02). Next to your Calcelled Invoice is the Accounting Document that has been generated as a result.

You will find Tab: Reverse Document. Just Click and save. If any issue, consultant FI-Person in your company.

But, make sure that PGI must have got reversed and item has been removed from the Del. Doc.

Best regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venu,

The Document that System is refering is basically your Accounting Document, generated as a result of Creation/ Cancellation of Invoice.

Also, reverse the PGI for the said Item and remove the item from the Delivery Document.

Afterwards, Consult your FI-Consultant to Clear the Accounting Docs generated as a result of Creation/ Cancellation of the Invoice.

Once done, you will able to remove and re-enter your item with correct Plant.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have any idea of clearing the accounting documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I got the solution for this, i gave resons for rejection in the line item for which i have to change the plant.

Then again i gave a new line item(the same item) and entered the correct plant,so now the billing document is generate for the new item only.so my problem is solved.

Thank all for giving their suggestions.

Venu

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear venugopal

Please try to change the plant in sale order and then if you generate subsequent documents, plant will be copied to those.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear laks,

i want to change the plant of 1 item for which the billing doc have bee created,but now i have cancelled,but now when i try to change this i couldnt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any solution for my issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can some throw some points for this issue,i want to change the plant in the order for which the billing document has been created and then cancelled

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear venugopal

Unless you cancel all subsequent documents, you cannot change the plant in sale order. Without maintaining the correct plant in sale order, you cannot change in billing document.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have cancelled all the documents but still i couldnt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear venugopal,u need to cancel all subsequent documents for this item 1,then delete in SO also and reenter with correct plant data.

Rgds

Shashidhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I HAVE CANCELLED ALL THE SUBSEQENT DOC,AS U SAID I TRIED TO DELETE.BUT AM GETTING A POP UP THAT SUBSEQENT BILLING DOC IS THERE.ACTUALLY I HAVE CANCELLED THAT BILLING DOCUMENT AND ALSO GOT THE CANCEL BILLING DOC NUMBER.

BUT THE POP UP IS SHOWING THE ORGINAL BILLING DOC,I.E IS THE SUBSEQENT BILLING DOC IS THERE ITS NOT POSSIBLE TO DELETE.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear venugopal

Check in document flow what status is showing against that particular cancelled billing document.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lakshmipathi,

Its showing completed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi LAKSHMIPATHY,

CAN YOU GIVE SOME POINT FOR MY ISSUE

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear venugopal

If I go by your comments [Its showing completed] you have not cancelled the invoice. Ensure that first you have cancelled the invoice and then delivery, so that you can change the plant in sale order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If there is no subsequent documents then you may change the plant. If it is not possible then delete the line item one and create again with correct plant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

its not possible to delete 1 line item,because of the subseqent doc,even though i cancel the billing doc,which is the subseq document,i could not be alble to delete