cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Displaying Icons in SMARTFORMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experrts ,

I need to display various icons in one of the column in the table in my smartform.How can I achieve this.Plz reply its urgent.

Regards

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go through the link given below, it will help you to display icons in smartforms

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/ed/ecc82296784ba79bb9a39a6facfed5/frameset.htm

With Regards

Nikunj Shah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratick,

I am not able to find 'Characters' in the text editor.Can u please provide me details showing the path to go to the 'sap icons'.

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

create a text element in the form(right click->create-> text)

select the text element and got to the general attributes section. Here on the left hand side of the text editor u will find a small button. Click that.

From the insert MENU(in the menu bar)

insert>characters> sap icons.

This is the path.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pratick I got it.Now if I want this 'Icon' in the text element to vary depending on the values in my internal table value for each line item. How can I achieve that?

Thanks for the first solution.It really clicked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhisek,

you can create separate text elemnts for each of the icons according to ur requirement. And in the condition tab(last tab of the text element) u can put conditions to control the display of icons....

this is just an idea....there might be some other way also...

REWARD IF HELPFUL

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

goto to the texteditor of a text element in smartform. Its a small button on the left hand side of.

Then goto insert>characters>sap icons

Remember these icons or symbols whatever u will not be able to see in print preview....u have to take a print

and see

reward if helpful