cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Troubleshooting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I am fairly new to Basis Administration, but familiar with most Tcodes and day-to-day duties. The only problem I have is troubleshooting and solving issues when they come up. Even basis issues cause problems to me. Does anyone have a troubleshooting guide covering most of the issue scenarios like Transports, Authorizations, login problems, oracle reuest times, OS request times, archiving problems, filesystem full/tablespace full, user/recursive calls,BW load fails.

I know its a broad topic but I dont think its talked about that much. If you dont have any guide for this, will you guys please help me with whatever topics you are comfortable with and faced in your particular experiences.

Thanks a lot

Cyrus

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear cyrus

As ur looking for guides completely it is hard to find U can refer some of best guides available in SDN and service market place Apart fron there are some web sites which will give you how to perform troubleshooting like sappoint.com basisadmin.com etc through them u can have some idea about trouble shooting Hope this info helps you to move ahead

regards

Vinod