cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BR0607W

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello. We have strange error. After installing license in BW system (HP-UX 11.11 ,NW7.0 SP14, ORACLE 10.2) and the time after temp license are expired, the BRTOOLS says in everey operation like Backup or check db --> BR0607W SAP license has already expired - please contact SAP. BRTOOLS 7.00 (24). The users work fine. Is the bag or not? Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you restarted the system since the license was applied? a quick restart might solve the problem.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Juan. Yes i'm try to restart th APPL + Database. Same situation. Slicense shows good. Regards.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

maybe remove old licenses using saplicence -delete and give it another try.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello. The DBAtools patching not help. It's the Production server , and i'm afraid to delete "old licenses" , not cleare situation ...

I'm open the OSS message. Regards.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Don't be afraid of deleting old licenses... if you go to SLICENSE just take note of the licenses in red and remove them... Anyhow...lets us know what SAP Support answer is.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

The SAP say same as you say. We delete the old license , after Brtools works fine but the "saplicense -show"

saplicense: no license entries found . In Slicense all fine, we restart server for testing and all works fine. Regards.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is bug with BRTOOLS, so please download the new BRTOOLS and you shouldn't be getting this error again. Hope this helps.

Christo

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please check your sap license's condition wia tx-code slicense and renew license if essential.

if license is ok, please check brtools version and download latest version.

it may be bug for brtools

regards