cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

one order to multiple deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

my client's requirement is, if one order leads to multiple deliveries, and pricing should not carry on in second delivery onwards, and if it is customers fault pricing has to be determined. how we configure in sap in background without user training to develop a logic that pricing to be carried out in these different situations.Please can anyone help me in this.

Thanks in advance.

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Naga,

Can you please specify the requirement, may be along with an example?

On the upfront, it does not looks standard.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Edited by: Rajesh Banka on Jul 16, 2008 9:15 AM

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

thank you for suggestions, i did mention that it is not possible in standard system, thank you guys.

regards,

gopi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to make your client understand, that a Sales order can contain many items and if the items are meant for different

" Ship-to-party",

"Shipping point" & different

"Route"

Then different deliveries will take place.

Two different material for two different Ship-to-party (say one SH at Delhi & other SH at Chennai), how can you put in one Delivery ?Two deliveries will take place here.

Similarly if the Shipping points are different, then you can not deliver those items in one delivery and so also if the Routes are different.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ur client requirement does not carry any logic.

Because sales order may contain 'n' number of line items, There may be different schedule lines or ship to party or delivering plant etc. Because of these u find more deliveries for one single order.

Explain this to ur client to come out of from the requirement.

Regs,

Ravi Duggiral

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

i need solution for this requirement as this is urgent for my client, if anyone can help me, i am thankful to u.

regards,

gopi