cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rejected characteristic-QM-Batch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I rejected some characteristics at the QM inspection lot and I work with batch management, I need the value of that characteristics(rejected) pass to the characteristics of the batch, but actually the result of the QM inspection doesnu2019t appears at MSC3N. Can anybody help me?

Thank you

Ivette

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivette,

There are more than one option to accumulate this requirement.

If your inspection lot is stock relevant, then when your characteristic get rejected, you can post the stock to "block stock" and put the status of the batch as "RESTRICTED" ( this can be set automatic by setting the "Posting Proposal in Usage Decision" in the UD code in selected set (QS51) for the UD.) and the same will be displayed in MSC3N and other trx also.

OR

The same UD code value Accepted / Rejected, can be passed to the batch, through creating a batch class, using characteristic.

Check to see if you have any general characteristics that start with LOBM in your system. In particular LOBM_UDCODE. If you do not, then update the standard characteristics in config. Can be found under the batch management section I believe.

Simply add LOBM_UDCODE to your batch classes and the UDCODE will be automatically transferred to the batch when you make/change the UD.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends, thank you a lot for answer my question ,but I still have the problem.

I already set the characterisctic UD at the batch.The problem is that i have to put the value of a rejected QM characteristic at the batch. For example I have a QM characteristic with rigth values between 2-5% , I register as a result 6% , this is a rejected result, I need that rejected result 6% pass to the batch characteristic .

I hope you can help me.

Thank you

Ivette

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think the problem is that in you have not checked on "additional values" in the characteristic set up or in the class.

In the general characteristic go to the values screen and the additional values check box is at the top left of the tab screen.

In the class, select the characteristic, click on the button at the bottom of the screen "Overwrite values"

The additional values check box is at the top left of the tab screen.

As a general rule of thumb, I create all characteristics and classes with this checked.

Craig

tanuj_parikh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ivette,

Hope you have set indicator for

u201CBatch Valuation without material specificationu201D

in SPRO: QM->Basic Settings->Maintain Settings at Plant Level->Inspection Lot Completion tab

Then follow steps below:

1] Create Characteristic

2] Create Batch Class

3] Attach Characteristic to Batch Class

4] Create Reference MIC: Attach Characteristic created in step 1] to this MIC

5] Attach MIC created in Step 4] in Inspection Plan

6] Perform Result Recording and Save

7] Verify the result in MSC3N under Classification tab.

Hope this will answer your question.

Regards,

Tanuj Parikh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivette Leon..,

for question one:

If you want to flow the Quality inspection MIC's to batch clasification then you required to create MIC's in T.Code QS21 by mentioning "Class Chracteristics" in you can find in T.Code QS21.

when you do results recording for a given lot then this mic values flow to corresponding Characteristics in batch.

with this you can close the issue one.

then come to second question:

if you want to flow only rejected characteristics to batch, then i suppose you require some development.

i hope this will solve your issue. if not comeback.

regards.