cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding path

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In the real time how to know the server path for taking files and sending the files to that directory ? and one more is if i am doing one scenario here i need to execute 2 mapping programs how its possible, is it possible ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto the transaction AL11 for directories.

Actually client provides the source and target locations.

Yes it shoukd be possible, In the interface determination you should specify the condition, based on the condition it takes the corresponding mapping.

For more details reffer this link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/43/a5f2066340332de10000000a11466f/frameset.htm

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

client/business analyst/functional consultant will be provide the source or target locations

for executing multiple mappings you need to have multiple interface determinations

Thanks,

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the real time how to know the server path for taking files and sending the files to that directory?

The path will be specified in the Design Document.

if i am doing one scenario here i need to execute 2 mapping programs how its possible, is it possible ?

Yes. You can execute more than one mapping program by specifying them in Interface Mapping. Also you can configure them like the mapping program is dynamically picked at runtime. This concept is called Enhanced Receiver Determination.

Regards

Bhanu.

Edited by: Bhanu Tiruveedula on Jul 15, 2008 10:43 PM

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the real time how to know the server path for taking files and sending the files to that directory ?

~~~~~~

The client/customer will be providing you with the path for the production run

and one more is if i am doing one scenario here i need to execute 2 mapping programs how its possible, is it possible ?

~~~~~

you can have multiple interface determinations and thus execute as many mappings.