cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Factory Calender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SDs,

I have a requirement says that in the month of December, 1 week plant will be shut down, thereby whenever sales order created it should not confirm delivery for that week and also all those sales order that have been created earlier should move the confirmed delivery to earliest possible day after shut down. Can someone let me know what are the essential settings to accomplish this task. Thanks

Renga Reddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ranga Use T-code SCAL, here define ur req. and re run the MRP.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I know SCAl and OVR3. how to block 1 week in the claender, what is the settings for it. thank you!

Regards

Ranga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the TVST table and see that the shipping point has the correct factory calendar associated with it.

Thanks,

Raja

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved. Thank you.

Ranga Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created my factory calender and defined the week i wanted to blocked for the deliveries. I went ahead and assigned factory calenders to Sales org definition, plant, & shipping point. When i create sales order referering to that days i have block, system still confirm the delivery for me on that day for me. Please provide me more insight in this. The system i am working is a sandbox, whenever i save it pops up a screen and says do maual transport, my fear it might reflect whoever is refering to that factory calender, when it is transported. Thanks.

ranga reddy

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Guess, you have to look into the calendar assigned to the Shipping Point. If those one week are specified as holidays in that calendar, the system cannot process deliveries during those days. This is just a clue.

Thanks,

Ravi