cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change payment terms in billing invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have created a billing invoice and I need change its payment terms. In the transaction vf02 (Billing Invoice Change), the field payment terms is disable and it is impossible to change its value.

Is it possible to change the payment terms in a billing invoice???

XeviG.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

it is not possible to change payment terms in the billing invoice as such.

however you would be able to change it in the sales order which then flows into the billing document.

Regds,

Rupali

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Payment terms can not be changed in invoice once its created. But still you can change the same in the accounting document which got created for the invoice using tcode FB02. This will change the 'Net due date' of the invoice payment which can be viewed using FD10n transaction.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

While I appreciate your efforts in helping the members, try to give suggestions to the latest threads. The thread in question was posted in 2008 !!!!!!!!!!

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Xevi,

Please note you will NOT be able to change TOP in billing doc..even if you change as indicated above in sale order it will not reflect in current doc,you have to cancel all the subsequent document after the sale order and then change the TOP as you require in sale order and then process.

Regards

Anil

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. It can be changed. In general for billing Term of payment comes from Customer Master Data - Sales Data - Billing Tab: Term of Payment over write any previous Term of payment. Here, you can make desired changes.

Take care. JP.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Payment Terms is flowing in billing based on what is maintained in sale order. For sale order, it is fetching from customer master. So you cannot change the Payment Terms in billing but possible to change in sale order which will have impact for subsequent invoices.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oscar,

As per my understanding your payment terms flows from the Payer. After creation of billing document i dont think you can change Payment term here.

Change payment term of ur payer and try to crate new invoice.

Thanks,

raja