cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

warehouse number determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

My requirement is, return order output form should be sent as fax to the corresponding warehouse automatically when a return order is created. But I could not find the warehouse number in the sales order. Please tell me how this can be done and also clarify me about the following questions

1). Can any one tell how warehouse is determined in delivery?

2). Can warehouse number be determined in sales order, if yes how?

Thanks

JM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We define a Plant and then for this particluar Plant we define a Storage Location, then in assignment we link the warehouse No. to the combination of Plant/Storage location....

Then at IMG --> LE --> Shipping --> Picking --> Lean WM

Here we maintian the control parameters for the warehouse No and then we define the storage type....

Then we activate the Lean WM through Plant/Stor. Loc/Warehouse No assignment...

While creating delivery if storage location is there in the delivery doc, then warehouse no is automatically determined. If storage Loc is not there then there will be no warehouse No coz of the fact that warehouse is assigned to a combination of Plant/Stor. Loc

Determination of Picking Loc......

IMG --> LE --> Shipping --> Picking --> Lean WM --> Determine Picking Loc

Maintain the Corresponding Plant/Shipping Point/Storage Condition (if necessary)

Also yuo should maintain tne storage location rule at Delivery type and flag the check box "Determine Storage Loc" at delivery item category.

With the above config you should be able to get the storage loc automatically in the delivery doc and warehouse No too.

Reward if it helps.

Regards

Harsh