cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URL error in ITS 7.0...

Former Member
0 Kudos

We've just upgraded to 7.0 and are in the process of converting everything that we had on ITS 6.20 standalone to the integrated 7.0, unless there is a way to keep the standalone. If so does anyone have any links to documentation to make this transition smoothly?

We've tried the integrated ITS and have come up w/ this error when access transaction ZW20:

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL http://onebase.hb.local:8000/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/zlabl was not called due to an error.

Note

• The following error text was processed in the system DEV : Communication failure

• The error occurred on the application server onebase_DEV_00 and in the work process 0 .

• The termination type was: IMC_CANCEL_TX

• The ABAP call stack was:

Method: IF_HTTP_EXTENSION~HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_HTTP_EXT_ITS===============CP

Method: EXECUTE_REQUEST of program CL_HTTP_SERVER================CP

Function: HTTP_DISPATCH_REQUEST of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME

Module: %_HTTP_START of program SAPMHTTP

What can I do?

• If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system DEV in transaction ST22.

• If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server onebase_DEV_00 in transaction SM21.

• If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on the application server onebase_DEV_00 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

• If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 160 -u: ITSUSER -l: E -s: DEV -i: onebase_DEV_00 -w: 0 -d: 20080715 -t: 102851 -v: IMC_CANCEL_TX -e:

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

I've looked at ST22 / SM21 / ST11 but there was nothing there to track down the issue.

Any help is appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member196418
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are encountering this same error. Can you tell me how you solved this?

Thanks,

Bert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where is this termination type found at?

• The termination type was: IMC_CANCEL_TX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, to make this easier.

When setting up a service what handler is use for say a online store?

I've looked through the list and tried all the HTTP ones that I could think of that would work but no luck and it gives me the error in the 1st post.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved it after playing around w/ the configurations more.

michael_hobbins
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello, just came across the same problem.

Can tell which config you adjusted to get the service working?

Regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you made sure the templates have been published?

After that I would look at the parameters for the service you are callnig and make sure you have the right ones that are in there.

If you are converting from Standalone to Integrated, just take the parameters you used in the standalone and use them.

Ex. ~okcode would be one. Just created the parameter ~okcode and then the value it's suppose to contain.

let me know if you run into anymore issues.

michael_hobbins
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

the installation is Integrated, but it's brand new, I'm not migrating from standalone to it.

Where do I find the templates? I was able to get a webservice (generated from a RFC function module I made), but any of the services which need a user interfase (eg: webgui) will give the error mentionaed by you. Either if I preset a user/password on the service's parameters or I don't so as to get the request, will end up on the same error. The error msg appears after I get the login page+request and I insert user/pwd.

Tx SCICM shows the error:

Cannot access "/sap/public/icman" with protocol "HTTPS" on AppServer

Service icman is active (I activated it about 2 weeks ago) and if I test the service on Tx SICF I get the error:

Could not find host or port information

This is a little misleading, because I have them configured on RZ11, thats why the webservice works!

Tx SCICM also indicates the service HTTP:80 is active.

Regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

I remember our basis team had to setup the HTTP protocols in the SAP configurations. Have your basis look for anything that has to do with HTTP and make sure the ports are set. This will involve rebooting the server for the changes to take effect.

For the templates you should be able to access all your services from SE80 > Repository Browser > then in the drop down select Internet Services. In the box below you type in the service and it should contain all your Templates. If not you will have to create them.