cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additioanl user-field in approval detail screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We would like to add the shopping cart number as a user field in the detail screen of the SC approval trx. (BBPSC07)

In the detail screen in the standard SRM 5.0 the only field which are displayed are (in the additional especifications):

Name of Shopping cart ....

Notes for approval...

We want to let appear here als the SC number.

Im not sure we can acomplish this by using note 672960

This note is about adding fields to documents, not about adding fields in trx.

Anyone done this before? Please help me out.

Thanks,

Aart

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can do this, refer the BBPSC01-->SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS 140. Simultaneously check FnGrp BBP_SC_UI_ITS, screen 140. There are provisions for calling custom fields/screen

Regards, IA

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can work on the direction given in the follow thread and update the community

if successful

this seems to be a common requirement.

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. You could create a normal custom field, see note 672960, and then use BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI to copy the actual cart number into the custom field.

You can then use BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI or a transaction variant to make the custom field display only so it can not be changed.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hola Imthiaz,

I checked in the SE80 - BBPSC01 your suggestion, but the model you present (SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS 140) leads to a Shopping cart screen, not to the screen in the approval details (trx. BBPSC07).

Maybe I did not understand well what you meant.

Please clarify.

Thanks,

Aart

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

BBPSC01 is the actual transaction which is called from BBPSC07. Based on the calling transaction, the screen fields and look differs.

Regards, IA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This seems to be bit difficult....However you could try modifying the ITS template to display the SC number which is a std field.

Look at these threads which discuss similar reqt:

BR,

Disha.

Do reward points for useful answers.