cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doc.ref ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

I am working on SRM5.0 SP: 11, system was working perfectly with certain backend system(IDES). recently I have change the backend system .I have done all the configuration according to the new landscape,but when I am trying to create a SC getting an ERROR saying that "SYSTEM RD1CLNT122 OF PURCH.ORGANIZATION BSL SUPPORT DIFFERS FROM DOC.REFERENCE SRMCLNT001

here RD1CLNT122 ics backend logical system

SRMCLNT001 IS SRM logical system

BSL SUPPORT is purchase organization

I have already seeen couple thread regarding the same but all its problem SP level .Presenlt I am using the latest SP level .

Kindly help me to solve ths issue

Regards

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the definition of your R/3 backend system in the SPRO :

Maintain proper entry in SPRO>SRM server>technical basic settings-->Define backend systems for your R/3 system.

Pls check your setting for the Porg under the FUNCTION tab in the Org structure.The logical system should correspond to new R/3 system.

Please check whether you have assigned the correct Porg /Pgrp nos from the new R/3 systems.

BR,

Disha.

Do reward points for useful answers.

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

I have seen you sharing your valuable time here, but when you use "Do reward points for useful answers." it degrades your position. We are not here just for points. The questioner will allot points as a token of thanks.

Regards, IA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imtiaz,

I agree with what you said.But the statement is just for the new users who dont know about the points system

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Disha

I have change the purchase group ,RFC connection and rest of all set up according the new backend (already mentioned the previous thread).Still I am etting the ERROR.

Regards

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you are using backeend product cat and products

and you change to a new backend system

sometimes the GUID synchronisation can cause such issue

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh