cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

incoterms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I know that one reason of delivery split is having a different incoterms.

given sales order xxx. Looking into item level of: item 10 shows incoterms as FH while the rest shows EXW. This obviously causes delivery split. My user confirmed that all material should get incoterms as EXW as this was maintained in VK13.

There was already an abapper debugging on the code. I gave her also the Function Module to look at. Abapper told that these materials initially were getting EXW but a certain Standard program changed it to FH.

Can anyone please help or check other things that i did not see?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check for the changes made to that document through menu-environment - changes. You can identify when the change has happened to that incoterms and who made the changes on what date and at what time.

Thanks,

Ravi

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Now please check in VK13, whether EXW is maintained for those materials which are determining FH in the sales order. Guess, it is not maintained in VK13 and hence it is picking the value from the CMR.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

EXW is maintained in VK13. Actually, i even checked the material price group (60) for all materials and they are all same.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check those line items for the Ship to Party. Guess, it is happening because of a different SH for these line items.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

I checked each and the Ship To Party is the same for all.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked in customer master what inco terms is maintained ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

in customer master the maintained there is FH. However, user confirmed that this should be EXW as maintained in VK13 (ZIN1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

maintain the required Incoterm in the customer master Payer, as system takes the incoterm from the customer master of the Payer.