cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass deletion of forecasts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a solution to do a mass deletion of forecasts. I know that you can do it on an individual basis with MD62 (Change Planned Independent Requirements) , but is there another method?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

hubert_spohn
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

the standard way to delete forecasts is MD74 as mentioned above.

If you want to delete forecasts in the future or for a specific period only you also can use MS64. This transaction's intention is not to delete forecasts but it works. The idea is to copy the current forecast version onto itself and setting all forecasts to zero. For the selection this means:

- source version has to be the same as target version

- at 'change target version' you have to insert

Change quantity: 0 = ( do not miss the 0 !!!!!)

so that all values at the target/source version are set to zero.

- set all other parameters like period, mode etc as needed

Of course the forecast are not deleted then, but they are all set to zero what in most cases should be sufficient.

Hubert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hubert,

I tried this MS64 thing just now for creating FA reqmnts in mass. but thats not happening.

Regards,

Loknath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you plan to delete orders (which means you have released the forecast to SNP - category FA) then you can use program /SAPAPO/RLCDELETE to delete any category of orders in APO.

Best Regards,

Chandan Dubey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Yes, there is standard transaction provided by SAP - MD74( Reorganizing Independent Requirements) .

The SAP menu path is Production planning - Demand Managment - Enviornment - Independent Req:Reorganization.

Also this can be done in APO through transaction - /sapapo/md74 .

Thanks & Regards

Abhijit S Nakhwa