Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap check list and sap security templates

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

can any one tell me that what is security check list and templates and how to do these things can any tell me the procudere for security check list iam new to security we are using ecc6.0 and we dont have virsa in our servers if some one can explain me in detail that would be very help ful

Thanks

hajee

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would start here:

http://service.sap.com/securityguide

There is no way to just explain security as it is different for every company I have ever worked with.

Kind Regards,

Paul

0 Kudos

Hi,

I echo Paul's statement. Security will be something specific to your firm.

Regards,

Richard Strattner

0 Kudos

Hi, can any one solve this problem please

i created one role and add all the fico transcations, i click on the tab authorizaton and then when i click on chainge authorization its taking long time and giving the error the error is authorization default values of transactions cor2 for object c_crec_wrk inconsistent

i am unable to generate the profile can any one suggest how to resolve this issue

thanks in advance

hajee

Edited by: hajee baba on Oct 21, 2008 1:39 PM

0 Kudos

Firstly, you'll want this thread to be moved to the security forum.

To resolve your issue go to transaction SU25 and read its helpfiles. Basically step 1 needs to be done again (in your dev system) but be aware of the fact this will overwrite all changes made in SU24.

0 Kudos

hiJurjen Heeck,

If i choose 1 option in su25 what abt other roles which we already maintaion authorizaton object and values every thing will be chainge? can you please tell me what ever we maintain the objects those things will modified or not

Thanks & Regards

hajee

0 Kudos

Executing step 1 in SU25 will not affect any existing roles or profiles.

It may affect switches on authorization checks so you may experience sone 'new' authorization issues.