cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC Destination Between R/3 and XI Not Reestablishing

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an RFC destination set up in R/3 so that calls can be made to our XI system. Everything works fine until our central SLD goes down for maintenance,etc. When the SLD is down, the RFC connection is lost. I assume this is by design. The problem is that once the SLD comes back up, I would expect the RFC Destination connection to automatically re-establish itself. It does not. I have to go into IB:Config and change/save/reactivate a channel using the RFC destination so that it gets reregistered.

Is there a setting that will make the RFC Destination connectivity re-establish itself automatically?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately i dont think there is an automatic way of doing that, Even we do that manually go add some spaces in Configuration.

Cheers,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you say "go add some spaces" are you referring to putting spaces in the description field just so you can change/activate? I assume you did, just checking.

Thanks Naveen.

Everyone else out there: Do you all have to manually do this every time the SLD goes down?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keith

In Our case we are having SLD and Integration Server on the same System, we don't have any such problem but what i know regarding this is, what Naveen is saying is correct. There is no automatic way of doing this.

Regards

Mithlesh Kumar Jha

Answers (0)