cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping problem wsdl to idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am using a external defination in a webservice scenario.When I import the wsdl file into the message mapping its not showing the structure of the message type of the wsdl.Now please suggest me how can I map it to a idoc structure.The message type is of xsd string ,its just being shown in the wsdl

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When u import the wsdl file under External Definition, does it show the root node name under Messages tab. If no, then ur wsdl format is incorrect. Also check whether u have selected the option wsdl when importing it under External Definition.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Boss,

Its showing the root node of the structure but nothing else.only that element is being shown.

GetInvoiceinformationResponse

GetInvoiceinformationReturn

Just like this only

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Paul ,

those GetInvoiceinformationResponse and GetInvoiceinformationReturn are the web Method of the WS.

at mapping time, select one of them and you will see the structure to map the data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Boss,

I am talking about mapping only.When I go to mapping and select the external defination as the source I can find the message getInvoiceinformationResponse as the message present into that external Def,but in the mapping pane no hierrarchical structue is there.So how can I map without source fields?

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Abhishek,

for your scenario, WS to IDOC you have to create the WSDL in PI.

you have to define the DT,MT and MI and later in integration directory once you define the communication channel type SOAP sender, you have to go>tools>define Web Services.

see this

Thanks

Rodrigo

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i think you can convert wsdl to xsd and then you can map.

please check the url

http://eai.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/webmethods-l/tool-for-wsdl-to-xsd-conversion-96...

http://www.mail-archive.com/muse-user @ ws.apache.org/msg00162.html