Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sender JDBC Issue

vijay_kumar133
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi friends,

In JDBC-ServerProxy-Clientproxy-file

In this scenario i am triggering client proxy in the server proxy.. all are asyncronious connections..

now the issue is JDBC adapter is triggering after the poll time evry time eventhoough it is updated in the table. i mean i am executing on base of flag and after that i am getting updating that flag.. after that when i monitor CC monitoring i can see the jdbc adapter is keep on triggering after 10 sec9poll intervel).. even though data is not there.. any suggestion how to stop that...what i need to check to solve this...

Thanks & Regards

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is a standard behaviour. JDBC and File adapter when used at sender side always keep on polling the sender system continuosly. This is the only way by which any update in database could be picked up by XI. Otherwise XI wont be able to understand the changes at sender side.

If u want to change the behaviopurm then u may schedule ur communication channel if required.

Regards,

Prateek

vijay_kumar133
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi prateek

Ok fine thanks a lot. this is not a error rite,,,

for this we need to schudule the CC in the CC monitoring such that channel should be avalable onley that perticular time.. then at time it will trigger and pick the data...

Regards

Vijay

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. U understood it perfectly correct

This will help

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/45/06bd029da31122e10000000a11466f/frameset.htm

Regards,

Prateek

vijay_kumar133
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi Prateek,

This is how it works in real time that is it will autometically picks data.. if we give poll intervel very less like 1 or 2 sec... thanks dude...

Regards

vijay

Answers (0)