cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no accounting document for excise invoice(please help)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have created a excise invoice for price variation/price escalation for deemed export.now in the excise utilization i m calculating the excise and hence saving the document.but when i am checking the accounting document its not getting generated so please suggest how to solve this problem.

please help

regards

Subrat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Subrat

First of all, you should not create excise invoice for price difference. For any adjustment as for as excise is concerned, it should be adjusted only through J1IH.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi laxmipati,

actually the scinario is like this so i have to generate the price variation through J1iin

i am also getting all the values so why i m not getting the accounting document.

we have price varition of supply and price variation of supply so with services no need to generate the excise invoice but for supply its mandatory.

so please suggest how to take the corrective action.

regards

Subrat

Edited by: subu sd on Jul 15, 2008 1:14 PM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Subrat

As I already mentioned, for price revision (be it increase or decrease), you should not raise excise invoice. You should raise debit / credit notes on customers and in order to update in system for excise entries, you have to run J1IH. For more information on J1IH, please refer my previous thread which is attached hereto.

[EXCISE DUTY IN CASE OF SALES RETURNS|]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

actually its a debit note but i changed the billing type from 'O' to 'M' so its open for creating excise invoice.

and hence i have created the excise invoice

ok i ll suggest my core team to do the same.

as its the standard process.

but they are insisting on it bcoz the implimentation has done by a biog brand and they suggested it to them and hence my suggestion is over written

here is another problem in J1Ih it requires the material document no. so how to get that no and how to treat that again .

Anyway

thanks a lot.

Edited by: subu sd on Jul 15, 2008 1:25 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member70391
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Under VF02 click on the green flag to check the error message. This button will try to release the document to accouting and if there is any error message same thing will be displayed. There after you can do the analysis.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagaraj Kalbavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

the problem is not in billing document the problem is in the excise invoice

iam preparing excise invoice in J11IIn and calculating the bed cess and hEsecc in utilization colomn and hence saving it .and again going in to display wen i m checking the accounting document its giving the message

no accounting document for the excise invoice.

like this

No accounting document exist for this excise invoice

Message no. 8I345

regards

Subrat