cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhanced receiver determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working in a scenario with enhanced receiver determination,I have a problem i dont have the authorization to create objects under the Basis 7.0 name space .Please advice..I have checked the blogs in SDN where I have noticed that I have to create the object for receiver within Baisis name space .

Regards,

Somenath Chakraborty

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Actually in case of Enhanced Receiver Determination, u dont have to create any object in BASIS component. U just have to use it directly. For this u may define the usage dependency of SAP BASIS in SLD for ur SWC. If u really want to edit the SAP BASIS component, then open the SWC in IR and tick the checkboxes Objects are original & Objects are Modifiable. Then save and activate.

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

THNKS Prateek..........

Regards,

Somenath Chakraborty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please dont send the links I have checked all the links and know how to do it....i have authorization problem....let me know is it possible for the developers to get the acess of that SWCV.

Regards,

Somenath Chakraborty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

your solution is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XPath to show the path (Multiple Receivers)

Customise your 'XPATH' Expressions in Receiver Determination

Receiver Determination based on the payload of input data.(Extended-->xpath,Context Object)

SAP NetWeaver Process Integration: Enhanced Receiver Determination for Synchronous Scenarios

Thanks,

Madhu