cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get ready status of any resource aavailability.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

While allocating the resources if I need a specific resource to allocate. How I can check the availabilty of that resource in before doing hard allocation.

What sort of settings are required to do for cost / revenue rates if the same resource is working on diff projects.

Regards,

Pramod

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pramod,

You will get resource details like free capacity during staffing in front end in Resource tab.

Cost / revenue rates can be assigned based on task , role and business partner.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pramod,

In cprojects front end we have resource staffing tab through which you can search resources. Based on your search you will get a list of resource available for staffing, with details like available capacity and other requirement capacity. Then based on available capacity you can hard book the resource.

If you need more details regarding resource available capacity you can activate distribution function in SPRO while creating role type. This will help you in getting the resource availability based on month wise distribution.

Cost / Revenue rates are maintained only one place in cprojects. Cost / revenue rates can be assigned in three places based on

Task

Role

Business partner assigned as a resource

If it is useful award points

Regards,

Sreeram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanx for information provided. Whatever you have mentioned I can see once i allocate resource from availabale resources. But In large organisation I will find many resources with diff qualifications and skills. I would like to know how to get that advance information about right resource with available capacity before going for staffing.

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pramod,

You can search resource based on qualification also.

For that you have to create qualification catalogue in back end i.e., in SPRO.

Then in cProjects front end while creating a business partner you have to enter the qualification of that particular resource. Based on those records now you can search resources based on qualification skills.

I think this will help you.

Regards,

Sreeram