cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS Transaction Canceled ITS_P 001 ( )

former_member498918
Participant
0 Kudos

We have just tranported all the ITS transactions and services to the TEST system exactly as they are in the DEV system and now all the services with ~disconnectonclose = 1 are failing to run. If we change the setting to ~disconnectonclose = 0 they all work, but obviously the user is then still logged in.

All these transactions have ~disconnectonclose = 1 in the DEV system and are all running without any problems.

The error in SM21 just says:

Transaction Canceled ITS_P 001 ( ) which I can't find any notes on.

The trace files just report that the user was logged off and no other errors.

I have added ~disconnectonclose to WEBGUI and this works ok.

I have run out of ideas as to what to look at next. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to what to look for to fix this problem. The ITS, kernnel and patch are also the same on both servers.

Thank you

Karen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member498918
Participant
0 Kudos

This was a user authorisation error message?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Karen/Fabein,

Please goto SE80 and publish internet service 'WEBGUI'. This should solve your problem. If you are still get issue, please publish the service in question and it should resolve the issue.

If you still have error after publishing, send the error.

Thank You,

Praveen

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Karen,

Is this Integrated ITS? If so you need to look at the developer trace for the DIA workthread that is being used. Post the error that is in there for the time when the issue is reproduced.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I'm getting the same error, but for my part I am trying to configure a R/3 system for my Entreprise Portal (EP7, recent SP).

Can anyone help me ?

Thanks a lot.

Fabien.