cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collective Billing Documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

I have a requirement for different delivers with same header data to be invoiced at a time i.e. all the delivery items should be shown in single invoice Document

Please help me in this issue

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the deliveries have same Payer, payment term,billing date ,incoterm & destination country, then they can combined in one Billing document.

In collective processing,system tries to combine those deliveries ,which satify the above citerias.

So in VF04, you can process by giving your criteria.

In the copy control at Item level (VTFL),PUT "001" in the VBRK/VBRP field.

If you will put "003" in this field , then one billing document for each delivery will take place.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Chandra,

If you comman data like same Payment terms, same Payer etc in all the deliveries you can get single invoice through copy control settings.

Go to VTLF transaction here you selct your documents then go in to the item level copy control settings here you can find the field Data VBRK/VBRP in this field you maintain routine 3 - Single invoice.

Now you try

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I have tried your procedure too but it is not filling my requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try once as I have suggested. Put the routine "001" and not "003" in the VBRK/VBRP field in VTFL.

I hope it should be solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have down the same thing but i couldnt help me please suggest me right answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Chandra,

Even if you have delivered with same header data still you can combine into one billing document provided the following criterias common. They are

1. payer

2. payment term

3.incoterm

4.destination country

5. billing date

Go to VF04, put those data,system will combine the deliveries which met these criteria.

I hope this will hely u.....

Regards,

Reddy.