Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No messages have been defined for the selection conditions in the model

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created a new modelview in ebp and added message type BBPIV,BBPCO and MBGMCR but during the generate partner profile i get this error "No messages have been defined for the selection conditions in the model" .

Note: Logicalsystem correct srm to r/3 and used rfcuser (has sap_all and sap_new ) in sm59 and i could connect bothsystem vice versa.

Any help is appreciated.

Raman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raman,

Please check whether the basic type/process code for the message types are maintained in the system?

Nagarajan

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naga

thanks. Earlier there was one distribution model in the EBP system (which had BBPCO, BBPIV and MBGMCR) . I have deleted since i could not create a new model.Again i created a new distribution model in the EBP system

I checked we20 , backend logicalsystem partner had all theses message types.

BR

Raman

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I could generate partner profile in R/3 for one model and could distribute to the SRM system. But Why I could not generate a partner profile in SRM system?

""No messages have been defined for the selection conditions in the model" .

any help is appreciated.

Raman

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Resolved. Found that sender destination given wrong. confirmed via SCC4.Now i could generate partner profile as wellas could do distribute.

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Raman,

Please could you detail further how you resolved this problem? We're currently experiancing exactly the same problem.

Kind Regards,

deelan

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

make ensure that you have given correct logical sytem name in sender and receiver in the model view.

Muthu

0 Kudos

And be sure that the LS identifier you're using is actually assigned to the client you expect (SCC4 transaction let's you look at the clients and their assigned LS identifiers)